As I’m not one to be overly loquacious when talking about myself, I’ll keep it simple and straightforward…
As a full-time voice actor since 2008, my primary focus is in elearning and commercials (with the occasional trip into promos or trailers). I’ve voiced projects for companies on the Fortune 5 on down to small local shops. In that time, my voice has been heard on every continent except Antarctica (I’m still trying to crack that ice cube).
My job as a voice-over actor is, simply put, to make your life as easy as possible. Whether it be a commercial, an explainer, hours of elearning (medical, technical, and scientific especially), or even ADR editing, I’m honored and excited to help you to share your message.
My non-vo background and experiences are:
• Degreed Electrical Engineer
• 35+ years of technical theater (sound, lighting, and set design)
• 35+ years of working on cars (suspension, body work, engine rebuilds, etc.)
• 20 years of experience in the IT industry (desktop, server, and software)
• 20-ish years of vocal and instrumental experience
• Hiking the White Mountains
• Being a Scout Leader
• Being a member on the local Economic Development committee
When you want your voice over in a hurry and don’t have time to sift through hundreds of auditions or profiles on the pay-to-plays, allow me to provide you with an on-time, in-budget, and hassle-free narration.